On the server-side, momo.coach relies on a series of dependable projects:
- debian: A foundational operating system.
- nginx: Efficiently manages our web server tasks.
- Express.js: Our chosen back-end web application framework.
- PostgreSQL: Reliable for managing relational databases.
- Redis: All in-memory data store for our live updating feature.
- Puppeteer: Utilized to render all PDFs, including invoices, quotes and reports.
- PM2: Ensures the continuity of our Node apps and workers.
- nanorouter: Addresses our routing requirements.
- date-fns: Manages date and time functions.
- papaparse: Essential for parsing CSVs, aiding in efficient CSV imports.
- sheetjs: Assists in spreadsheet operations.
- ejs: Our selected templating engine, because we can template the template. (allowing meta templating)
- D3: The lib we use for visualizations.
UI elements are custom made. Only D3 is used to help on the graphs.
For a deeper understanding of momo.coach and our decisions, feel free to explore our philosophy or learn about our choice to prioritize the web over having a mobile app.
Interested in experiencing our platform firsthand? Start your free 30-day trial of momo.coach now!