Time chasing dance
As a freelancer, your time is crucial. Here are my thoughts on time management when freelancing:
- Plan every day: I like to keep it very simple. I write my plans on scrap cardboard. I don't always finish everything, but that's fine. It's better than running out of things to do and having to make new plans!
- Track your hours: Noting down what you've done and how long it took makes it memorable. This way, you won't forget that you spent 3 hours finding a solution instead of just 1.
- Celebrate small wins: Is your daily to-do list never complete at the day's end? I experience this every day. Instead of focusing on the uncompleted tasks, let's celebrate our achievements! 🎉
- Establish a routine: The freelance journey is long. Establishing a routine can make you more efficient because repeating processes allows for refinement.
- Rest: Don't repeat my old mistakes. Prioritize sleep. We have a limited amount of energy each day that needs to be restored through rest. I used to cut corners on sleep until it caught up with me. Some people learn the hard way, and I'm one of them.
In a nutshell, good freelancing is all about smart time management and taking care of yourself. For more tips on simplifying freelance admin tasks, check out our guide on simplifying freelance admin. Wondering about our approach? Dive into our philosophy behind it all.
Ready to conquer freelance complexity? Get started with momo.coach today!